Bernie Grundman is an American audio engineer.
He is most known for his mastering work and his studio, Bernie Grundman Mastering, which he opened in 1983 in Hollywood. The studio, which includes engineers Chris Bellman, Patricia Sullivan, and Mike Bozzi, mastered 37 projects which received Grammy Award nominations in 2005. In 1997 he opened a studio in Tokyo.
Previously, Grundman worked at Contemporary Records and then was head of the A&M Records mastering department in Los Angeles. Now his studio also has been established in Tokyo, Japan with engineer Yasuji Maeda.
List is not complete.
- Verna, Pauly (20 September 1997). "Gundman opens Tokyo studio". Billboard: 41. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
-  Archived May 6, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "Shadows Collide With People by John Frusciante". Genius. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- "Jacob Collier - In My Room - ginalovesjazz.com - the jazz magazine by matthias kirsch". 27 July 2016.
- "John Frusciante 10th Anniversary of The Empyrean".
- "Prince's '1999' Remastered and Re-Released with Dozens of Unheard Tracks". 11 September 2019.
- Official site
- Mix magazine article on Grundman studio
- ProSoundNews article on 2005 Grammy nominations
- Palisadian-Post Interview
- Interview with Bernie Grundman - NAMM Oral History Library (2011)