Bernouilli Conservation Reserve
|Bernouilli Conservation Reserve|
Cape Jaffa, South Australia
|Nearest town or city||Kingston SE.|
|Established||11 November 1993|
|Managing authorities||Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources|
|See also||Protected areas of South Australia|
Bernouilli Conservation Reserve is a protected area located in the Australian state of South Australia in the gazetted locality of Cape Jaffa about 21 kilometres (13 miles) south west of the township of Kingston SE in the state's Limestone Coast region. The conservation reserve was proclaimed under the Crown Lands Act 1929 on 11 November 1993. The name is derived from Cap Bernouilli, the former name of the headland of Cape Jaffa. The conservation reserve is classified as an IUCN Category VI protected area. 
- "Search result for "Bernouilli Conservation Reserve" (Record no. SA0006005) with the following layers selected - "Suburbs and Localities" and " Place names (gazetteer)"". Property Location Browser. Government of South Australia. Archived from the original on 12 October 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2016. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "CAPAD 2012 South Australia Summary (see 'DETAIL' tab)". CAPAD 2012. Australian Government - Department of the Environment. 6 February 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Kentish, Peter McLaren (11 November 1993). "CROWN LANDS ACT, 1929: SECTION 5, The Tenth Schedule" (PDF). The South Australian Government Gazette. Government of South Australia. p. 2438. Retrieved 18 July 2019.
Bemouilli Conservation Reserve, sections 61, 122, 123, 124, 190, 220 and 221, Hundred of Mount Benson, County of Robe, exclusive of all necessary roads.
- "Protected Areas Information System - reserve list (as of 17 Feb 2014)" (PDF). Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Boating Industry Association of South Australia (BIA); South Australia. Department for Environment and Heritage (2005), South Australia's waters an atlas & guide, Boating Industry Association of South Australia, p. 180, ISBN 978-1-86254-680-6
|This South Australia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This protected areas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|