From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Berre may refer to:
- Étang de Berre, a lagoon on the Mediterranean coast of France
- Berre-l'Étang, a commune in the Bouches-du-Rhône department in southern France
- Berre-les-Alpes, a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France
- Berre, a river in the Aude department
- Berre, a river in the Drôme department
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.