Berreman Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois
Location in Jo Daviess County
Jo Daviess County's location in Illinois
|Established||February 14, 1857|
|• Supervisor||Daniel Caswell|
|• Total||17.94 sq mi (46.5 km2)|
|• Land||17.94 sq mi (46.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||866 ft (264 m)|
|• Density||8.2/sq mi (3.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61053, 61062, 61085|
|GNIS feature ID||0428663|
Berreman Township is one of twenty-three townships in Jo Daviess County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 147 and it contained 73 housing units. It was formed from Pleasant Valley Township on February 14, 1857.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.94 square miles (46.5 km2), all land.
- Wards Grove Township (north)
- Jefferson Township, Stephenson County (east)
- Freedom Township, Carroll County (south)
- Pleasant Valley Township (west)
- Stockton Township (northwest)
The township contains Clay Cemetery.
- Pearl City Community Unit School District 200
- Stockton Community Unit School District 206
- West Carroll Community Unit School District 314
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 89
- State Senate District 45
- "Berreman Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.