|Founded||1992, San Francisco, California|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||San Francisco, California|
|Nonfiction topics||business, personal growth, current events, self-help|
Berrett-Koehler Publishers  is a book publishing company in San Francisco, California, that publishes books on progressive business practices, current events, and work/life issues.
Berrett-Koehler was founded in 1992 by Steven Piersanti, former CEO of Jossey-Bass Publishers (now a division of John Wiley & Sons), who envisioned a different kind of publishing company. Their corporate mission is to "create a world that works for all".
Among the first books published by Berrett-Koehler Publishers was Leadership and the New Science, by Margaret Wheatley, which has sold more than 350,000 copies. The company has published several bestsellers, including
- Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, by John Perkins, which was listed on the New York Times bestseller list in 2004 and sold over 1,000,000 copies
- Eat That Frog, by Brian Tracy, which has sold more than 900,000 copies
- Love Em or Lose Em, by Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans, which has sold more than 550,000 copies
- http://www.bkconnection.com/static/story.asp Berrett-Koehler Publishers, "The BK Story"
- http://www.shiftinaction.com/discover/luminaries/steve_piersanti Shift In Action, profile of Steve Piersanti
- "Getting on the Same Page," Fast Company Magazine, November 1, 2005