From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up berry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Berry is a small, pulpy and often edible fruit in non-technical language.
- Berry (botany), in scientific terminology, a small or large fleshy fruit without a stone, produced from a single flower containing one ovary (this excludes certain fruits commonly called berries)
Berry may also refer to:
- Berry, France, a province of France
- Berry, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Berry, Alabama, a town in the United States
- Berry, Kentucky, a town in the United States
- Berry, Quebec, a municipality in Canada
- Berry (surname)
- Berry, the stage name of Élise Pottier, a French singer and actress.
- Berryz Kobo, a Japanese girl group
- The Berry, the student political newspaper at Cambridge University in England
- Berry College, a liberal arts college located in Mount Berry, Georgia, USA
- "In berry", the condition of a female crustacean when she is carrying external eggs
- Berry Linux, a Live CD Linux distribution
- Berry paradox, a self-referential paradox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.