Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up berry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A berry is a small, pulpy and often edible fruit in non-technical language.
- Berry (botany), in scientific terminology, a small or large fleshy fruit without a stone, produced from a single flower containing one ovary (this excludes certain fruits commonly called berries)
Berry may also refer to:
- Berry, France, a province of France
- Berry, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Berry, Alabama, a town in the United States
- Berry, Kentucky, a town in the United States
- Berry, Quebec, a municipality in Canada
- Berry (surname)
- Berry, the stage name of Élise Pottier, a French singer and actress.
- Berryz Kobo, a Japanese girl group
- The Berry, the student political newspaper at Cambridge University in England
- Berry College, a liberal arts college located in Mount Berry, Georgia, USA
- "In berry", the condition of a female crustacean when she is carrying external eggs
- Berry Linux, a Live CD Linux distribution
- Berry paradox, a self-referential paradox
- Barrie (disambiguation)
- Barry (disambiguation)
- Beri (disambiguation)
- Berri (disambiguation)
- Justice Berry (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.