Bert Lee (footballer)
|Full name||Ernest Albert Lee|
|Date of birth||19 August 1879|
|Place of birth||Bridport, England|
|Date of death||14 January 1958(aged 78)|
|Place of death||Southampton, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Right half|
|1895–189?||Hamworthy St. Michaels|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
Ernest Albert Lee (19 August 1879 – 14 January 1958) was an English professional footballer who played in the 1902 FA Cup final for Southampton, and also made one appearance for England in 1904. He also played for Dundee, winning the Scottish Cup in 1910.
- England profile
- Duncan Holley & Gary Chalk (1992). The Alphabet of the Saints. ACL & Polar Publishing. ISBN 0-9514862-3-3.
- Gary Chalk & Duncan Holley (1987). Saints - A complete record. Breedon Books. ISBN 0-907969-22-4.
- Profile on englandfootballonline
- Photo of Dundee F.C. Scottish Cup winning team of 1910
- Video of Lee training with Southampton in 1934
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1870s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|