|Full name||Herbert George Yarnall|
|Date of birth||1892|
|Place of birth||Goole, England|
|Date of death||1943 (aged 50–51)|
|Playing position||Inside left, centre forward|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Herbert George Yarnall (1892–1943) was an English professional football forward who played in the Scottish League for Airdrieonians, Clydebank and Dumbarton. He was the top scorer in the Scottish League First Division during the 1916–17 season, with 39 goals. Yarnall also played in the Football League for Blackpool and Reading.
|Airdrieonians||1916–17||Scottish First Division||33||39||—||—||33||39|
|Clydebank||1917–18||Scottish First Division||14||4||—||—||14||4|
|Dumbarton||1918–19||Scottish First Division||14||5||—||0||0||14||5|
- Joyce, Michael (2012). Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Nottingham: Tony Brown. p. 322. ISBN 190589161X.
- Litster, John. Record of Pre-War Scottish League Players. Norwich: PM Publications.
- "AIRDRIEONIANS F.C. and THE FIRST WORLD WAR" (PDF). Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- "Scotland – List of Topscorers". www.rsssf.com. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- "Blackpool Squad 1914/15". Football and the First World War. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- "Herbert Yarnall – Player Statistics (The Sons Archive – Dumbarton Football Club History)". www.sonsarchive.com. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1890s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|