Bertilo Wennergren (Swedish: Bertil Wennergren; Esperanto pronunciation [berˈtilo ˈveneɡren]; born 4 October 1956) is a Swedish Esperantist currently living in the village of Schossin in northern Germany.
Having spoken Esperanto since 1980, he became a member of the Esperanto Academy in 2001 and holds the post of director of the Academy's General Dictionary section. He is author of the books Plena Manlibro de Esperanta Gramatiko (Complete Manual of Esperanto Grammar) and Landoj kaj lingvoj de la mondo (Lands and Languages of the World). He is also the author of a Swedish-language book to teach Esperanto.
Along with learners and other Esperantists of all levels, many very experienced Esperantists and native Esperantists have joined the Esperanto Wikipedia. At least three editors are members of the Academy of Esperanto, Gerrit Berveling, John C. Wells, and Bertilo Wennergren, a notable Esperanto grammarian and the director of the Academy's section about Esperanto vocabulary.
- Plena Manlibro de Esperanta Gramatiko by Bertilo Wennergren.
- (in Esperanto) Bertilo Wennergren
- (in Esperanto) Information on biography of Wennergren: Gramatikisto, rokisto aŭ perversulo?, by Sonja Kisa
- (in Esperanto) Interviews with Esperantists of the Year, including Wennergren
- (in Esperanto) Plena Manlibro de Esperanta Gramatiko