(Redirected from Bertrand (disambiguation))
|Look up Bertrand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bertrand may refer to:
- Bertrand (name), a Germanic name and surname including a list of people with the name
- Bertrand Russell, a British philosopher, logician, mathematician, historian and writer
- Bertrand Baudelaire, a fictional character in A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Bertrand Caillet, the protagonist of Guy Endore's novel The Werewolf of Paris
- Bertrand, a monkey in the fable of The Monkey and the Cat
- Bertie Wooster, a recurring fictional character in the Jeeves novels of British author P. G. Wodehouse
- Bertrand, Missouri, USA
- Bertrand, Nebraska, USA
- Bertrand, New Brunswick, Canada
- Bertrand Township, Michigan, USA
- Bertrand, Virginia, USA
- Bertrand Creek, a stream in the U.S. state of Washington
- Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges, France
- Bertrand (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec
- Bertrand (1981–1994 electoral district), an earlier otherwise unrelated provincial electoral district in Quebec of the same name
- Bertrand (programming language)
- Bertrand (steamboat), an 1865 steamboat that sank in the Missouri River
- Bertrand competition, an economic model where firms compete in price
- Bertrand's Theorem, a theorem in classical mechanics stating only two types of central force potentials produce stable, closed orbits
- Livraria Bertrand, a Portuguese bookstore and publishing house, founded 1732 in Lisbon
- Bertram (disambiguation), a form of "Bertrand"
- All pages beginning with "Bertrand"
- All pages with a title containing Bertrand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bertrand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.