Bertrand E. Taylor
His work includes the New Hampshire State Hospital for the Insane, Westboro State Hospital, Massachusetts Hospital for Epileptics, Worcester Insane Asylum, Wrentham State School, Boston City Hospital, Corey Hill Hospital, Massachusetts Homeopathic HOspital, Newton Hospital, Anna Jaques Hospital at Newburryport, Hitchcock Hospital at Hanover, New Hampshire, Merritt Hospital at Oakland California, and buildings at Northfield for Dwiht L. Moody. He was a draughtsman for George D. Rand. He designed alterations of Hotel Vendome. Helped design parts of model village at Pinehurst, North Carolina. Associate of the American Institute of Architects in 1905, fellow of the Boston Society of Architects and a charter member of the Boston Architectural Club.
-  Quarterly Bulletin Containing an Index of Literature from the ..., Volumes 9-10 by Westray Ladd American Institute of Architects
- Bertrand E. Taylor Archived December 3, 2013, at the Wayback Machine. American Institute of Architect
- https://books.google.com/books?id=z54zAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA85 American Architect and Architecture, Volume 92 page 85
- Entry in Henry F. Withey, A.I.A., and Elsie Rathburn Withey, Biographical Dictionary of American Architects (Deceased) (Los Angeles: New Age Publishing Company, 1956. Facsimile edition, Hennessey & Ingalls, Inc., 1970)
- Quarterly Bulletin of the American Institute of Architects, October 1909, obituary pp. 224–25