Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bertrand Flornoy (27 March 1910 – 25 April 1980) was a French explorer and archaeologist.
Printed books are ordered by date of first publication.
- Upper Amazon, Paris, Plon, 1939, repr. Paris, Plon, 1953.
- Three French among the Indians gear heads, Paris, Plon, 1939, repr. Rio de Janeiro, Atlantica Editora, 1945, repr. Paris, Plon, 1953 (reissue common with Upper Amazon).
- Among the Indians of the Amazon, Paris, ed. I serve, 1943.
- Discovery of sources, from the Andes to the Amazon rainforest, Paris, I serve, 1946, repr. Paris, I serve, 1951.
- Sea ice in the jungle, collective work, Paris, Plon, 1952.
- IAWA, free people, Paris, Amiot-Dumont, 1953, repr. 1955.
- The headwaters of the Amazon, with Rouch Geneviève, Paris, F. Nathan, 1954.
- Inca Adventure, Paris, Amiot-Dumont, 1955, repr. Paris, History Book Club, 1955, repr. Paris, Perrin, 1963, repr. Paris, Perrin, 1980 ( ISBN 2-262-00204-5 )
- Archaeological exploration of the Alto Río Marañón (Río Marañón sources of the Rio Sarma), 1955.
- Mission in the Upper Amazon, 1956.
- At the forefront of exploration, Paris, Fayard, 1960.
- Amazon, Lands and men, finding sources, Paris, ed. Perrin, 1969, repr. Évreux, Circle bibliophile, 1970.
- Other: Various articles, forewords, contributions.
- Indian highlands, Paris, 1947 .
- Conquest of the jungle, Paris, Empire, 1948 .
- My friend Ti, gear heads, Paris, Empire, 1948 .
- IAWA! at the heart of the Amazon, 1953.
|This article about a French scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an archaeologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|