|Born||15 August 1961|
Pacé was a navigator for the Challenge Kis France at the 1987 Louis Vuitton Cup and a backup helmsman and navigator at the 1992 Louis Vuitton Cup. At the 1995 Louis Vuitton Cup, Pacé was again part of the French challenge. He was promoted to skipper for the team's challenge at the 2000 Louis Vuitton Cup. Pacé joined Team New Zealand for the unsuccessful defence of the 2003 America's Cup. Originally hired to be the backup helmsman to Dean Barker, Pace replaced Hamish Pepper as tactician for races 4 and 5.
Pacé then became a team member of BMW Oracle Racing for the 2007 Louis Vuitton Cup. He joined Aleph Sailing Team for the Louis Vuitton Trophy in 2009 and 2010. The team competed in the 2011–13 America's Cup World Series, but withdrew before the start of the 2013 America's Cup. He was Groupama Sailing Team's coach for the 35th America's Cup.
- "Personnalité - Bertrand Pacé is back ! - Dunkerque - TourVoile". Adonnate.com. 2 December 2014. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- "Sailor Biography". Sailing.org. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- "Kiwi tactician sacked". Sail-world.com. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- "Team New Zealand's Pace setter". New Zealand Herald. 2003-02-03. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- "Team New Zealand signs Bertrand Pace". Boats.com. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- France, Groupama Team. "About". Groupamateamfrance.americascup.com. Retrieved 2017-06-30.[permanent dead link]