Bertus de Harder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
De Harder in 1955
|Full name||Johannes Lambertus de Harder|
|Date of birth||14 January 1920|
|Place of birth||'s-Gravenhage, Netherlands|
|Date of death||7 December 1982(aged 62)|
|Place of death||Jeumont, France|
|1937–1949||VUC Den Haag|
|1949–1954||FC Girondins de Bordeaux|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Johannes Lambertus de Harder (14 January 1920 - 7 December 1982) was a Dutch football player who scored 3 goals in 11 games for the Dutch national side. He represented the Netherlands at the 1938 FIFA World Cup.
- "Bertus de Harder – International Appearances". RSSSF. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- "France - Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 4 August 2007. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- Profile on Netherlands federation official site
- Bertus de Harder at National-Football-Teams.com
- weltfussball.de[permanent dead link]
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|