From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beryl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beryl is a mineral.
Beryl or Berel may also refer to:
- Beryl, a given name and persons with the name
- Berel, a given name and persons with the name
- Beryl, Utah, United States
- Beryl, West Virginia, United States
- +Beryll, an accessories brand in Los Angeles
- "Beryl", a song by Mark Knopfler from the Tracker album
- Beryl, 2014 stage play by Maxine Peake about the life of cyclist Beryl Burton
- Beryl, a branch of Compiz, a window manager computer software
- HMAS Beryl II, WWII Australian minesweeper
- Kbs wz. 1996 Beryl, a Polish variant of the AK rifle design
- Metropolitan-Vickers Beryl, a jet engine
- Tropical storm Beryl, name for several tropical storms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beryl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.