|Full name||Klubi Sportiv Besëlidhja Lezhë|
|Nickname(s)||Dragojt e Veriut – Ultras Beselidhja|
|Founded||November 17, 1930
as Bardhyli Lezhë
|Ground||Brian Filipi Stadium|
|League||Albanian First Division, Group A|
|2015–16||Albanian First Division, Group A, 2nd|
|Website||Club home page|
Klubi Sportiv Besëlidhja Lezhë is an Albanian football club based in the northern city of Lezhë. Their home ground is the Brian Filipi Stadium and they currently compete in the Albanian First Division.
The club was founded in 1930 under the name Bardhyli Lezhë and participated in the Albanian Superliga for the first time in 1937 where they finished in sixth place out of ten clubs. The club then changed its name to SK Lezhë in 1949, Puna Lezhë just two years later in 1951, Fitorja Lezhë in 1958 and finally Besëlidhja Lezhë in 1968. They played top level in 1937, 1950, 1952, 1970–71, between 1972–1975, 1978–79, between 1980–1983, between 1984–1986, between 1987–1990, between 1993–1996, between 2000–2003 and 2007–2008.
In 2006/07 season, the club played in the Albanian Second Division. They were promoted to the first division for the 2007/08 season. But for the 2008/09 season they have again been relegated to the Kategoria e Parë 2008–2009.
Honours and Achievements
- Albanian First Division:
- Winners (7): 1969–70, 1977–78, 1979–80, 1983–84, 1986–87, 1992–93, 1999–00
- Biggest ever home league victory: Besëlidhja Lezhë 7–0 KS Gramozi Ersekë – 11 April 2012
- Biggest ever home league defeat: Besëlidhja Lezhë 3–4 Kukesi – 23 April 2012
- Biggest ever away league victory: KF Laçi 1–7 Besëlidhja Lezhë – 18 December 2004
- Biggest ever away league defeat: KF Tirana 5–1 Besëlidhja Lezhë – 21 February 2003
|Period||Kit manufacturer||Shirt partner|
- As of 04 March 2016
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.