From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bessy may refer to:
- Claude Bessy (dancer) (born 1932), French ballerina with the Paris Opera Ballet and director of its school (1972-2004)
- Claude Bessy (writer) (1945–1999), French writer, magazine editor, singer, video producer and painter
- Cyril Bessy (born 1986), French cyclist
- Frédéric Bessy (born 1972), French cyclist
- Bessy Argyraki (born 1957), Greek pop singer
- BESSY, a synchrotron facility in Germany
- Bessy, Aube, France, a commune
- Bessy (comics), a Belgian comics series (1952-1997), and the title character, a female collie
- Bessy-sur-Cure, Yonne, France
- Bernard Frénicle de Bessy (c. 1604–1674), French mathematician
- Bessie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bessy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.