|Developer(s)||Jetico Inc. Oy|
9.03.16 / December 11, 2018
|Available in||English, Arabic, Chinese simplified, Czech, Dutch, Persian, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish|
|Type||Disk encryption software|
BestCrypt supports a wide variety of block cipher algorithms including AES, Serpent, Blowfish, Twofish, DES, Triple DES, GOST 28147-89. All ciphers support CBC and LRW modes of operation while AES, Twofish and Serpent also support XTS mode.
- Create and mount a virtual drive encrypted using AES, Blowfish, Twofish, CAST-128 and various other encryption methods. BestCrypt v.8 and higher can alternatively mount a subfolder on a NTFS disk instead of a drive. Encrypted virtual disk images are compatible across Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Encrypt a set of files into a single, self-extracting archive.
- Transparently encrypt entire partitions or volumes together with pre-boot authentication for encrypted boot partitions.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Support for size-efficient Dynamic Containers with the Smart Free Space Monitoring technology.
- Hardware accelerated encryption.
- Anti-keylogging facilities to protect container and volume passwords.
- Data erasure utility BCWipe to erase unprotected copies of data to complement encryption.
- Secret sharing and Public Key authentication methods in addition to basic password-based authentication.
- "Jetico Inc. Oy Mission". Jetico. Retrieved 2015-01-15.
- "BestCrypt Explorer on Google play". Jetico. Retrieved 2015-01-15.
- "Data Encryption | Jetico". www.jetico.com. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Encrypt Hard Drives with BestCrypt Volume Encryption | Jetico". www.jetico.com. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Encrypt Files with BestCrypt Container Encryption | Jetico". www.jetico.com. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "BestCrypt Container Encryption Features | Jetico". www.jetico.com. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "New Features in BestCrypt Version 8". Jetico. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- "New Features in BestCrypt Version 9". Jetico Inc. Oy. Retrieved 2015-02-04.