Best Baker in America is an American cooking competition television series that airs on Food Network.
The first season of the series officially premiered on September 27, 2017; and it was presented by Bon Appétit magazine editor Adam Rapoport, who also served as a judge alongside Food Network chefs Jason Smith and Marcela Valladolid. The second season of the series premiered on May 7, 2018; with Rapoport having been replaced as host by chef Scott Conant, along with a rotating lineup of special guest chefs who would serve as the third judge.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2018)
- ^ a b c d "Best Baker in America (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb". Internet Movie Database. Amazon.com. Retrieved June 13, 2018.
- ^ "Best Baker in America | Food Network". Food Network. Scripps Networks Interactive. Retrieved June 13, 2018.
- ^ Adams, Kirby (September 12, 2017). "Kentucky chef a judge on Food Network's "Best Baker in America"". The Courier-Journal. Gannett Company. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- ^ "Watch Best Baker in America Episodes | Season 2 | TV Guide". TV Guide. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- ^ Buch, Clarissa (March 29, 2018). "Pastry Chef Max Santiago to Compete on Food Network's Best Baker in America, Open Miami Doughnut Shop | Miami New Times". Miami New Times. Voice Media Group. Retrieved June 14, 2018.