From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Betanzos is a surname.
Notable people with this name include
- Domingo Betanzos, (?-1549) was a Spanish Dominican missionary to Central America
- Juan de Betanzos, wrote one of the most important sources on the conquest of the Incan civilization, Narrative of the Incas
- Miguel Betanzos (1962-), an Argentine novelist
- Odón Betanzos (1925–2007), a Spanish poet, novelist, literary critic and professor
- Pedro de Betanzos (?-1570), a Spanish Franciscan missionary and linguist.
- Yoandri Betanzos (1982-), a Cuban athlete competing in the triple jump.
|This page lists people with the surname Betanzos. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|