Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Beth or beth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beth may refer to:
Letter and number
- Bet (letter), or beth, the second letter of the Semitic abjads (writing systems)
- Hebrew word for "house", often used in the name of synagogues and schools (e.g. Beth Israel)
- Beth (given name) lists people with the given name Beth
- Beth (singer), Elisabeth Rodergas Cols (born 1981)
- Evert Willem Beth (1908–1964), Dutch philosopher and logician
- "Beth" (song), by the band Kiss
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.