Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bethel, "house of God (cf. El)" – (see Genesis 28:19)
- Bethlehem, "house of bread." Ironically, in the book of Ruth, there was a famine in Bethlehem, the "house of bread", which led Naomi's family to Moab, where she met Ruth. Bethlehem is best known as the birthplace of Jesus but was also known as the "city of David".
- Bethany, "house of dates" or "house of misery"
- Bethphage, "house of unripe figs"
- Bethesda, "house of grace" – the name of a pool in Jerusalem (see John 5:2)
- Bethsaida, "house of fish"
- Beth-shemesh, "house of the sun"
- Beth, "Family name Bateriki,Edensi,Teburea & Hannah"
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.