|Birth name||Elisabeth Rodergas Cols|
|Also known as||Beth|
|Born||citation needed]23 December 1981 [|
Súria (Barcelona), Spain
In 2002, she entered the musical talent show Operación Triunfo. She finished third, but in a separate vote was selected by the audience to compete in the Eurovision Song Contest 2003. She finished eighth at Eurovision with the song "Dime" (Tell Me), which was a number one hit in Spain; that edition of the contest was the most watched TV program in Spain in 2003. She was referred by British commentator Terry Wogan as Kylie Minogue in dreadlocks, which was played on by many British tabloids.
Beth released her first studio album entitled Otra realidad, which included "Dime", on 23 April 2003 with Vale Music. It peaked at number one on the weekly Spanish Albums Chart and sold 200,000 copies; it ranked tenth in the year-end albums chart.
In 2004, Beth released live album and DVD Palau de la Música Catalana, from her first concert tour Gira Otra realidad 03-04.
On 18 May 2010, Beth released her first Catalan language album, Segueix-me el fil. At the same time, she developed a career as a theatre actress, and in 2013 she starred in the stage musical La Dona vinguda del futur, produced by the Teatre Nacional de Catalunya and created by Marc Rosich and Guille Milkyway.
Beth's fourth studio album, Família was released in 2013.
|Palau De La Música Catalana
|My Own Way Home
|Segueix-me el fil
- "Eurovision Song Contest Oslo 2010 | News - Beth, a stewardess in Barcelona". Retrieved 2010-01-21.
- Listas Anuales (Promusicae)
- Entre interferencias, conseguimos disfrutar de ‘La Dona Vinguda Del Futur’, LaReputada.com
- "Beth. Donant els últims detalls al seu tercer disc :: Música Global Discogràfica". Musicaglobal.com. Retrieved 2013-08-10.
- "Beth - Família (Album)". Hung Medien.[permanent dead link]
- Official Site (in Spanish) (in Catalan) (in English)
|Awards and achievements|
with "Europe's Living a Celebration"
| Spain in the Eurovision Song Contest
with "Para llenarme de ti"