|Born||Bethany Sarah Whitmore
7 December 1999
Bethany Sarah Whitmore (born 7 December 1999) is an Australian actress, best known for portraying Jaden Kagan in the US TV mini-series The Starter Wife and also known for her lead voice role of 8-year-old Mary Daisy Dinkle in Adam Elliot's Mary and Max (2009), Jane Moochmore in PJ Hogan's Mental (2012), Greta Driscoll in Girl Asleep (2015) and Melissa in The Family Law (2016).
Whitmore was born in Melbourne, Australia. Since childhood, she has wanted to be an actor. She landed her role in the The Starter Wife at age 6. She has studied drama at NIDA, St Martins Youth Theatre and TAFTA. Her theatre appearances include Cat On A Hot Tin Roof for Melbourne Theatre Company.
Whitmore currently resides in Melbourne. She has said her future aspirations include living and working abroad, and she hopes to someday write and direct.
- Mary and Max (2009) as the voice of 8-year-old Mary Daisy Dinkle
- Summer Coda (2010) as Katie
- Mental (2012) as Jane Moochmore
- Girl Asleep (2015) as Greta Driscoll
- Rove Live (2006) as Panellist 'Understanding 5's' Commercial Spoof (1 episode)
- The Starter Wife (2007) as Jaden Kagan (6 episodes) "Hour 1", "Hour 2", "Hour 3", "Hour 4", "Hour 5" and "Hour 6"
- Rush (2008) as Sadie 1 episode: "Pilot"
- Whatever Happened to That Guy? (2009) as Bethany (1 episode)
- Thank God You're Here (2009) as Additional Cast (1 episode)
- Killing Time (2011) as Olivia Fraser (7 episodes)
- Winners & Losers (2011) as Maddie Sommers (2 episodes)
- The Family Law (2016) as Melissa (6 episodes)
- "BETHANY WHITMORE | Actor / Greta | Girl Asleep". 2015-01-13. Retrieved 2016-08-23.
- "Bethany Whitmore is Wide Awake". www.theaustralian.com.au. Retrieved 2016-08-23.