From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bethe may refer to:
- Hans Bethe (1906–2005) German-American nuclear physicist
- Albrecht Bethe (1872–1954) German physiologist and father of Hans Bethe
- Erich Bethe (1863–1940) German philologist
- Kitty Bethe (born 1960) U.S. bridge player
- Hans Bethe House at the Cornell West Campus
- Bethe Center for Theoretical Physics at the University of Bonn
- Bethe (B), unit of energy named after the physicist
- Hans Bethe Prize, of the American Physical Society
- Bethe cycle, the initially proposed CNO cycle of nucleosynthesis by Hans Bethe
- Bethe ansatz, an ansatz developed by Hans Bethe
- Bethe formula, the moving charge energy loss formula found by Hans Bethe
- Bethe lattice, a kind of Cayley graph introduced by Hans Bethe
- All pages with titles containing Bethe
- All pages beginning with "Bethe"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bethe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.