|Look up Bethesda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bethesda could refer to the Pool of Bethesda, a pool in Jerusalem, described in the New Testament of the Bible.
Other things named Bethesda after it or just sharing the name may refer to:
- Nieu-Bethesda, Eastern Cape
- Bethesda, Arkansas
- Bethesda, Davidson County, North Carolina
- Bethesda, Durham County, North Carolina
- Bethesda, Maryland
- Bethesda (Ellicott City, Maryland), a plantation house
- Bethesda, Ohio
- Bethesda, Pennsylvania
- Bethesda, Tennessee
- Bethesda, West Virginia
- Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, in New York City's Central Park
- Bethesda Academy, Savannah, Georgia
- Bethesda Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Bethesda system, a classification system for cervical neoplasia, named after the town in Maryland
- Bethesda Softworks, a video game publishing company
- Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks' in-house video game development company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bethesda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.