Bethlehem, New Zealand
Bethlehem is a suburb of Tauranga in New Zealand's North Island. Originally a small independent town, it has now been absorbed by Tauranga and comprises a number of subdivisions including Bethlehem Heights, Sterling Gate, La Cumbre, Saint Andrews, and Mayfield.
It is situated on State Highway 2, and has amenities such as a small shopping village with a supermarket and retail stores.
- Bethlehem School is a decile 8 contributing (years 1-6) primary school. It was founded in 1883 and has a roll of approximately 385. 
- Bethlehem College is a decile 10, Christian school teaching children from kindergarten to year 13
- Tauranga Adventist School is an integrated coeducational full primary (years 1-8) school owned by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. It has a maximum roll of 125 and a decile rating of 8 
- "Place Name Detail: Bethlehem". New Zealand Geographic Placenames Database. Land Information New Zealand.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Tauranga Adventist School
|This Bay of Plenty Region geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|