Bethlehem Housing Authority
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Jurisdiction||City of Bethlehem|
|Headquarters||1429 Fritz Dr.
The Bethlehem Housing Authority oversees over 1,400 units of public housing.
- Pembroke Village, including Fairmount Homes, Pfeifle Homes, and Marvine combine to include more than 750 units on Bethlehem's East Side.
- Lynfield Homes is a development of 200 units on Bethlehem's South Side near the Sands Casino.
- Parkridge is a development located on the West Side near the border with Allentown, Pennsylvania. It includes 100 units.
- Litzenberger House has 101 units and is located just north of Lehigh University.
- Bodder House is a high-rise located on the West Side.
- Bartholomew House is a small high-rise with 65 units.
- Monocacy Tower is a high-rise located in Center City with 148 units.
- List of public housing developments in the United States
- List of public housing authorities in Pennsylvania