Bethlehem Township, Cass County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Bethlehem Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.36 sq mi (91.6 km2)|
|• Land||35.31 sq mi (91.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||781 ft (238 m)|
|• Density||22.5/sq mi (8.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453108|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.36 square miles (91.6 km2), of which 35.31 square miles (91.5 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
- Liberty Township, Fulton County (northeast)
- Adams (east)
- Clay (south)
- Noble (southwest)
- Harrison (west)
- Wayne Township, Fulton County (northwest)
- "Bethlehem Township, Cass County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Bethlehem township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 44.