Bethlehem Township, Clark County, Indiana
The Abbott-Holloway Farm, a historic site in the township
Location of Bethlehem Township in Clark County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||18.59 sq mi (48.1 km2)|
|• Land||18.27 sq mi (47.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.31 sq mi (0.8 km2)|
|Elevation||735 ft (224 m)|
|• Density||16.9/sq mi (6.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453109|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.59 square miles (48.1 km2), of which 18.27 square miles (47.3 km2) (or 98.28%) is land and 0.31 square miles (0.80 km2) (or 1.67%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains several cemeteries: Antioch, Bethlehem, Camp Creek, Louden, Mikesell, New Hope, Otto, Palmer, Patterson, Ross, Tiaris, Turner, and Waters (aka Stoner).
- "Bethlehem Township, Clark County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Biographical and Historical Souvenir for the Counties of Clark, Crawford, Harrison, Floyd, Jefferson, Jennings, Scott, and Washington, Indiana. Chicago Printing Company. 1889. p. 12.
- Mauk, Lois. "Clark County, Indiana Cemeteries". usgennet.org. USGenNet. Retrieved 7 September 2014.