Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures
|Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures|
|Opening theme||"Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures"|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||24 (48 segments)|
|Running time||Approx. 28 minutes|
|Production company||Polkadot Productions|
|Original network||PBS (USA)|
|Original release||January 19, 2008 –|
January 17, 2009
The show follows a girl named Betsy as she starts out her school years. The series premiere shows Betsy facing the uncertainty of her first day of school and the adjustments she must make as she meets her new teacher and classmates, encounters unfamiliar rules and routines, and finds herself in an entirely new environment. Subsequent episodes show Betsy's excitement and sense of adventure as she adapts to the new experiences of kindergarten.
- Betsy (voiced by Daveigh Chase), A five year old girl who is the title/main character of the show.
- Billy (voiced by Nancy Cartwright), who enjoys playing in the dirt and is Betsy's best friend.
- Scott (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz), a smart boy with glasses who is very interested in science.
- Molly (voiced by Vicki Lewis), an elitist girl.
- Sarah (voiced by Cree Summer), a girl who loves sports.
- Kenji (voiced by Nancy Cartwright), an intelligent boy who enjoys dancing.
- Maria (voiced by Cree Summer), a quiet girl who loves art.
- Newton (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz), who shares similar interests to Scott and Kenji
- Mrs. O'Connor (voiced by Sally Struthers), the kindergarten's teacher
- Bus Driver Bob (voiced by Fred Willard), the loyal bus driver
- Mr. Richard Warner (voiced by Tom Bosley), the principal at Lakeshore Elementary School
- Kevin (voiced by Nancy Cartwright), Betsy's baby brother
- Betsy's mother (voiced by Bess Armstrong), a homemaker who takes care of her daughter Betsy and her baby son Kevin. She is a stay-at-home mother and does not seem to have any outside job as of yet or ever.
- Betsy's father (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz), an airplane pilot who speaks to Betsy in "airplane-talk." He appears to be the family's sole breadwinner.
- Farmer Thomas Warner (voiced by Tom Bosley), Richard Warner's brother and the owner of Warner Farms
- Gracie, Betsy's family's dog
- Kitty, Betsy's family's cat
- Sidney, the pet salamander that belongs to Mrs. O'Connor's kindergarten class
- "How It All Began & Lost and Found"
- "The Farmyard Field Trip & Betsy's Green Thumb"
- "Boots, Boots, Boots & Team Player"
- "Camping Out & The Tooth Chart"
- "The Spy Who Taught Me & Show and Tell"
- "Betsy Buys a Vowel & Follow These Directions"
- "Frisky Business & Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow"
- "Borrowed Time & Happy Earth Day"
- "Tickets, Please & Have You Got the Time"
- "Growing, Growing Gone & The Treasure of the Sierra Betsy"
- "Introducing the Post Office & A Berry Sore Stomach"
- "Lyrtle the Turtle & The Great Gingerbread Man Mystery"
- "Molly's First Bike Ride & An Awfully Frightening Lightning"
- "Newton the New Kid & A Colorful Encounter"
- "A Whole Lotta Hot Air & The Fire Department"
- "Responsibilities & Rules of the Road"
- "To Tree or Not to Tree & Something Fishy"
- "The Police Department & A Visit From the Doctor"
- "Homework Rules & Bread and Butterflies"
- "All Washed Up & Mrs. O' Connor's Space Rangers"
- "Manners Please & Mystery at Lakeshore Farm"
- "Big and Little & Computer Fun"
- "Making Instruments & Dinosaur Dynasty"
- "Treasure Hunt & Betsy In Charge"