|Education||University of Kansas|
|Spouse(s)||John Randle (?-Present)|
Born in Chicago, Randle grew up in the suburb of Glenview. She is a graduate of New Trier High School and the University of Kansas. Randle is married to film editor John Randle and they have two children, Aaron, who is married and has a child born in 2013, and Jessica. Randle and her family reside in Ojai, California.
- Family Ties (1989), in 2-part episode: "All in the Neighborhood", as Nancy
- Home Improvement (1992–1993) as Karen Kelly (7 episodes)
- Boy Meets World (1993–2000) as Amy Matthews (main role)
- H-E Double Hockey Sticks (1999) (uncredited)
- Urban Mythology (2000) as Carol Simpson
- The Nightmare Room (2001) as Dylan's mother
- The Beat (2003) as Marie Bernard
- Charmed (2004) as Mrs. Winterbourne (4 episodes)
- Girl Meets World (2014), in 3 episodes as Amy Matthews
- Adam Ruins Everything (2015–2016) as Donna Rehm  (2 episodes)
- Dirty 30 (2016) as Todd's Mom
- "We're Having A LIVE Boy Meets World Cast Reunion on OKMagazine.com NOW!". 23 October 2013. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "Betsy Randle (Amy Matthews)". Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "Betsy Randle: Amy Matthews Celebuzz". Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "Adam Ruins Voting". 10 November 2015. Retrieved 27 October 2016 – via IMDb.
|This article about an American television actor born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|