Betsy May Randle|
June 24, 1955
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Education||University of Kansas|
|Spouse(s)||John Randle (?-Present)|
Betsy May Randle (born June 24, 1955 in Chicago, Illinois) is an American actress best known for her role as Amy Matthews on Boy Meets World which lasted seven seasons. She grew up in the suburb of Glenview. She is a graduate of New Trier High School and the University of Kansas. She is married to film editor John Randle and they have two children, Aaron, who is married and has a child born in 2013, and Jessica. Randle and her family reside in Ojai, California.
- Family Ties (1989), in 2-part episode: "All in the Neighborhood", as Nancy
- Home Improvement (1992–1993) as Karen Kelly (7 episodes)
- Boy Meets World (1993–2000) as Amy Matthews (main role)
- H-E Double Hockey Sticks (1999) (uncredited)
- Urban Mythology (2000) as Carol Simpson
- The Nightmare Room (2001) as Dylan's mother
- The Beat (2003) as Marie Bernard
- Charmed (2004) as Mrs. Winterbourne (4 episodes)
- Girl Meets World (2014), in 3 episode as Amy Matthews
- Adam Ruins Everything (2015–2016) as Donna Rehm  (2 episodes)
- Dirty 30 (2016) as Todd's Mom
- "We're Having A LIVE Boy Meets World Cast Reunion on OKMagazine.com NOW!". 23 October 2013. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "Betsy Randle (Amy Matthews)". Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "Betsy Randle: Amy Matthews Celebuzz". Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "Adam Ruins Voting". 10 November 2015. Retrieved 27 October 2016 – via IMDb.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|