||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (January 2010)|
|Born||Betsy May Randle
June 24, 1955
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||John Randle (?-Present)
Betsy May Randle (born June 24, 1955) is an American actress best known for her role as Amy Matthews on Boy Meets World which lasted seven seasons. She grew up in the suburb of Glenview. She is a graduate of New Trier High School and the University of Kansas. She is married to film editor John Randle and they have two children, Aaron and Jessica. Randle and her family reside in Ojai, California.
- Home Improvement (1992–1993) as Karen Kelly
- Boy Meets World (1993–2000) as Amy Matthews
- H-E Double Hockey Sticks (1999) *uncredited*
- Urban Mythology (2000) as Carol Simpson
- The Nightmare Room (2001) as Dylan's mother
- The Beat (2003) as Marie Bernard
- Charmed (2004) as Mrs. Winterbourne
- Girl Meets World (2014-present) as Amy Matthews
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|