Ann Elizabeth "Betsy" Sheridan Le Fanu (1758–1837) was an Anglo-Irish diarist. She was a daughter of Irish stage actor Thomas Sheridan and the sister of satirist Richard Brinsley Sheridan and playwright Alicia Sheridan Le Fanu. She married Captain Henry Le Fanu in 1791, and their daughter Alicia Le Fanu was also a writer.
- The Triumph of Prudence Over Passion, Or, The History of Miss Mortimer and Miss Fitzgerald. Four Courts Press. 1781. ISBN 9781846822896. psuedonym:"the Authoress Of Emeline"
- Betsy Sheridan's Journal: Letters from Sheridan's Sister, 1784–1786 and 1788–1790. 1986. ISBN 1258515520. – journal entries compiled and edited by relative William LeFanu
- The India voyage. G. and J. Robinson. 1804. ISBN 3628480477.
- "Betsy Sheridan's journal : letters from Sheridan's sister, 1784-1786 and 1788-1790". CiNii. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- "Sheridan, Betsy, 1758-1837". Library of congress. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
|This article about an Irish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|