This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
2 August 1960
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
|Relatives||Sutan Takdir Alisjahbana (father in law)
Armida Alisjahbana (niece in law)
Svida Alisjahbana (niece in law)
Betti Alisjahbana (born Betti Setiastuti; August 2, 1960) is an Indonesian business executive.
Betti started her career at IBM in 1984 as a management trainee and since then has held several key positions in Indonesia and in ASEAN Region, which eventually lead her to become the Country General Manager for IBM Indonesia from the year 2000 to 2008. She was the first woman in Indonesia and the Asia Pacific region to hold the position as the company's Country General Manager.
After spending 24 years with IBM, Betti decided to start her own business. In 2008, she founded PT Quantum Business International, a Consulting and Training Firm focusing on Leadership Development and Property Development. Her other company, QB Youth focuses on the Information Technology Services and Multimedia Video Production.
Her experience in Business and Technology has brought her to various advisory role to the Government as well as to Private Sectors. Among others Betti was a Member of The National Innovation Committee, a think-tank group formed by the President of Indonesia to provide policy advice to the Government (2010–2014). She was also the Vice Chairman of the National Research Council (2009–2015), Independent Commissioner of PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (2012–2015), Independent Commissioner of PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (TelkomSigma)(September 2010 - Juli 2017), and Independent Commissioner of Bhinneka.com (Desember 2015 – Agustus 2017). In 2015 President Joko Widodo appointed her together with 8 other women to a committee to select Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) commissioner candidates.
Betti is an active professional speaker, specializing in leadership topics such as Corporate Entrepreneurship, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Woman Advancement, Innovation and other Motivational Topics.
Recognition & Awards
- August 17, 2013 : Satyalancana Wira Karya from the President of Indonesia, for her significant contribution in progressing Information Technology in Indonesia.
- March 2, 2013 : Ganesa Wira Adi Utama from the Rector of Bandung Institute of Technology
- April 21, 2013 : Indi Women Award, Kartini 2.0 from PT Telkom Indonesia, for her role in progressing Information Technology in Indonesia.
- April 21, 2008 : 100 Most Inspirational Women from Kartini Magazine
- 2007 CEO Idaman from Warta Ekonomi Magazine
- IBM Country General Manager Excellence Award 2000
- Bandung Institute of Technology
- Corruption Eradication Commission
- Telkom Sigma
- PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk.
- PT Bhinneka Mentari Dimensi
- Garuda Indonesia
- Biografi Betti Alisjahbana Tokohindonesia.com. Retrieved on 2015-06-26.
- Go Public, Ini Profil Perusahaan Anabatic Technologies Market Bisnis.com. Retrieved on 2015-06-04.
- Betti Setiastuti Alisjahbana. Independent Commissioner, PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk. Wall Street Jurnal. Retrieved on 2016-02-22.
- Profile of KPK selection committee members TheJakartapost.com. Retrieved on 2015-05-21.
- President Joko Widodo has officially appointed and announced nine women as Corruption Eradication Commission’s selection committee members Global Indonesian Voices. Retrieved on 2015-05-24.