Between Love and Hate
|Between Love and Hate|
|Hangul||연애, 그 참을 수 없는 가벼움|
|Hanja||戀愛, 그 참을 수 없는 가벼움|
|Revised Romanization||Yeonae, geu chameul su eobmneun gabyeoum|
|McCune–Reischauer||Yŏnae, kŭ ch‘amŭl su ŏmnŭn kapyŏum|
|Directed by||Kim Hae-gon|
|Produced by||Kim Jeong-su
|Written by||Kim Hae-gon|
|Music by||Lee Han-na|
|Edited by||Kyung Min-ho|
|Distributed by||Cinema Service|
Between Love and Hate (also known as The Unbearable Lightness of Dating) is a 2006 South Korean film starring Kim Seung-woo and Jang Jin-young, and is the directorial debut of screenwriter Kim Hae-gon. Jang's performance won her Best Actress at the 2006 Korean Film Awards. This would be Jang Jin-young's final film before her death almost 3 years later.
Young-woon works in his mother's restaurant, and is more interested in having a good time with his friends than settling down with his fiancée. He allows himself to be seduced by bargirl Yeon-ah, and the two embark on a tumultuous love-hate relationship. But when Young-woon's mother finds out about the affair and pushes him into marrying his fiancée, he is forced into choosing between the two women.
- Kim Seung-woo as Young-woon
- Jang Jin-young as Yeon-ah
- Sunwoo Yong-nyeo as Young-woon's mother
- Kim Sang-ho as Director Jeon
- Nam Sung-jin as Joon-hee
- Jung Soo-hyung as Min-gu
- Oh Jung-se as Tae-gu
- Oh Dal-su as Hak-yi
- Tak Jae-hoon as Joon-yong
- "Yeon-ae Geu Cham-eul-soo-eop-neun Ga-byeo-woom (Between Love and Hate)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- Pais, Jon (20 November 2006). "The Host (괴물) Sweeps 5th Korean Film Awards". Twitch Film. Retrieved 30 June 2007.
- Official website (Korean)
- Between Love and Hate at the Korean Movie Database
- Between Love and Hate at the Internet Movie Database
- Between Love and Hate at HanCinema
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|