|Born||June 2, 1961
|Occupation||Novelist, short story writer, chemist|
|Genre||Literary fiction, Horror fiction, Science fiction, Non-fiction|
Bev Vincent is best known as the author of The Road to the Dark Tower, the Bram Stoker Award nominated, authorised companion to Stephen King's Dark Tower series and The Stephen King Illustrated Companion, which was nominated for a 2010 Edgar award. He has been writing News From the Dead Zone for Cemetery Dance magazine since March, 2001.
His essays, interviews and book reviews have appeared in numerous publications, including Accent Literary Review, Hellnotes, Storytellers Unplugged, and the Conroe Courier. His three dozen short fiction appearances include From the Borderlands, Best of Borderlands 1-5, Cemetery Dance, Red Scream, Corpse Blossoms, Thou Shalt Not, Damned Nation, Shivers II, Shivers IV, Shivers VI, and Who Died in Here? He is co-editor of The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book and co-screenwriter of Stephen King's Gotham Café, a short film that has garnered several awards at film festivals nationwide. In 2007 he contributed to the Doctor Who short-story collection Short Trips: Destination Prague.
He currently resides in Texas.
- The Road to the Dark Tower (2005, Cemetery Dance Publications) (illustrated by Glenn Chadbourne) ISBN 1-58767-104-2
- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly: Eight Secondary Characters from the Dark Tower Series (2005, Cemetery Dance Publications) (illustrated by Glenn Chadbourne). Part of a free promotion.
- The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book (2005, Cemetery Dance Publications) - Co-edited by Brian Freeman and illustrated by Glenn Chadbourne ISBN 1-58767-116-6
- The Stephen King Illustrated Companion (2009, Fall River Press) ISBN 1-4351-1766-2
- The Dark Tower Companion (2013, New American Library) ISBN 0451237994
- Bev Vincent's Official Website
- Stephen King: News From The Dead Zone
- Author Bev Vincent-A Deep Blue Interview
- The Day Job
- Bev Vincent's LiveJournal
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|