|Born||Beverly Elaine Aadland
September 16, 1942
Hollywood, California, USA
|Died||January 5, 2010
Lancaster, California, USA
|Spouse(s)||Maurice Jose de Leon (m. 1961–64) (divorced)
Joseph E. McDonald (m. 1967–69) (divorced)
Ronald Fisher (m. 1969–2010) (her death) one daughter
Beverly Elaine Aadland (September 16, 1942 – January 5, 2010) was an American film actress.
Beverly Elaine Aadland (aka Woodsey, Little Wood Nymph and SC) was 17 at the time she was with actor Errol Flynn when he died of a heart attack on October 14, 1959 in Vancouver, British Columbia at the age of 50. In 1961, Aadland's mother, Florence Aadland, alleged in the book The Big Love that actor Flynn had a sexual relationship with her daughter starting at age 15, yet there's also speculation he was led to believe she was 18. The book was later made into a play starring Tracey Ullman. Beverly Aadland gave an account of her relationship with Flynn in People in 1988, confirming that she had had a sexual relationship with Flynn in her teens. Her relationship with Flynn was the subject of the 2013 movie The Last of Robin Hood. Aadland was played by Dakota Fanning.
Aadland was married and divorced twice before she married Ronald Fisher in the late 1960s. The couple had a daughter.
- Death of a Salesman (1951) as girl (uncredited)
- South Pacific (1958) as Nurse in Thanksgiving Show
- Cuban Rebel Girls (1959) as Beverly Woods
- The Red Skelton Show (1959) as Beatnik Girl
- Los Angeles Times Obituary, Accessed 10 January 2010.
- Lentz, Harris M. III (2011). Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2010. McFarland. p. 1. ISBN 9780786486496. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- Obituary Los Angeles Times, 10 January 2010.
- Smith, Jack (1985-12-30). "A few more literary favorites among the best of the firsts and the best of the lasts". Los Angeles Times.
- Aadland, Florence; Tedd Thomey (1986). The Big Love (reprint ed.). Grand Central Pub. ISBN 0-446-30159-0.
- Rich, Frank (1991-03-04). "Review/Theater; Tracey Ullman by Herself in 'The Big Love'". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-12-23.
- Simon, John (1991-03-18). "Two from the Heart, Two from Hunger". New York Magazine. pp. 76–7. Retrieved 2009-02-15.
- Aadland, Beverly (17 October 1988). "Errol Flynn's Pretty Baby". People. Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- The Last of Robin Hood Wrestles with a Star's Underage Love Village Voice August 27, 2014
- Lin II, Rong-Gong (January 10, 2010). "Beverly E. Fisher dies at 67; Errol Flynn's final girlfriend". Los Angeles Times.