Beverly Johnson (politician)
Beverly Johnson is an American attorney and politician, former mayor of Alameda, California. She was first elected to Alameda City Council in 1998. In 2002, she ran for mayor and was elected. She was elected again as mayor in 2006. Her term ended in December 2010. Johnson is a family law attorney practicing under the name "Johnson Family Law" in Alameda.
|Mayor of Alameda, California
|Councilmember, Alameda, California
- "League of Women Voters SmartVoter Guide". League of Women Voters.
- "Election Coverage Nov. 9". Alameda Sun.
- "Cross Country Child Custody Case Gives Rare View of Mayor Beverly Johnson". Action Alameda News.
- "Yahoo! Local Directory Listing". Yahoo!.
- "Greetings from Alameda". East Bay Express.
- "Johnson Pulling Ahead in Alameda Mayoral Race". UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism.
- "Cowan's Latest Lawsuit". East Bay Express.
- "Supervisor's Race: Johnson In, Tam Out". Alameda Sun.
|This article about a mayor in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|