Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||387 ft (118 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||692589|
The settlement is located within the Homochitto National Forest.
Bewelcome had a post office in the early 1900s.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bewelcome
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Woodlawn Church
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Woodlawn Cemetery
- Herndon, Ernest (June 17, 2008). "Church Closing Sad, But Life Goes On". Mississippi Conference of the United Methodist Church.
- Rowland, Dunbar (1907). Mississippi: Comprising Sketches of Counties, Towns, Events, Institutions, and Persons, Arranged in Cyclopedic Form. 1. Southern Historical Publishing Association. p. 236.
|This Mississippi location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|