From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bey is the Turkish term for a tribal chieftain, Ottoman or later Islamic official, in latter days reduced to a hollow form of address; a leader of beylik.
Bey or BEY may also refer to:
- Bey (surname)
- Bey, Ain, a commune in France
- Bey, Saône-et-Loire, a commune in France
- Bəyi or Bey, Azerbaijan
- Bond equivalent yield
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport's IATA code
- Ahmed Bey (1784–1850), the last Bey of Constantine; a nineteenth century Algerian resistance leader against the French occupation
- Mehmet Cavit Bey, Turkish economist
- Osman Hamdi Bey, Turkish painter
- Şahin Bey, Turkish revolutionary
- A short name for American entertainer Beyonce Knowles
- Bey-sur-Seille, a commune in the Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
- All pages with titles containing "Bey" - includes many people with title or surname Bey
- Bay (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.