Beyond Bank Australia
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Beyond Bank Australia|
Number of employees
Beyond Bank is an Australian customer-owned bank operating in South Australia, the Australian Capital Territory, Western Australia and New South Wales. It provides financial services to its members including savings and business accounts, term deposits, loans, insurance and financial planning, and has total assets under management of more than $5 billion. It is a certified B Corp.
- In March 2006, Community CPS Australia Ltd was formed in a merger between the Commonwealth Public Servants Credit Unions - CPS Credit Union (SA) Ltd and CPS Credit Union Co-operative (ACT) Ltd.
- In November 2008, Western Australian based United Credit Union Ltd and Westax merged with Community CPS and carried on business under the name United Community.
- In May 2009 the Polish Community Credit Union also merged with Community CPS.
- In June 2011 Wagga Mutual Credit Union, based in the Riverina NSW, merged with Community CPS.
- In 2012 Community CPS was named Money Magazine's Credit Union of the Year 2012 and awarded the 2012 Mozo People’s Choice Award for Best Credit Union.
- In April 2016 Country First Credit Union, based in Griffth, merged with Beyond Bank Australia.
- In May 2016 Beyond Bank Australia acquired Universal Financial Planning in the Hunter region.
- In June 2016 Beyond Bank Australia became a certified B Corp.
- In February 2018 My Credit Union, based in NSW, merged with Beyond Bank Australia.
Trading as Beyond Bank Australia Wealth Management and headquartered in Norwood, South Australia, Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd offers financial planning services as a subsidiary of the bank.