|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Also known as||Twilight|
(United States) Nightmare
Anders Ericson Kragh
Anders Devillian Lindgren
|Past members||Kelly Sundown Carpenter
Beyond Twilight is a progressive metal band from Denmark. The band was originally formed by Finn Zierler in 1990 as a power metal band under the name "Twilight". Twilight attracted international attention releasing the debut album Eye For An Eye selling 25.000 copies. Twilight released 2 albums "Eye For An Eye", "The Edge" and 1 single "Sail Away". In 1999 Finn Zierler decided pursue his own visions and founded Beyond Twilight carrying the almost identical logo and the symbol which is found on all Zierler's releases. Musically the style changed to dark progressive metal with symphonic elements and harmonic vocals.
Beyond Twilight have released three studio albums to date and one music video: The Devil's Hall of Fame on July 23, 2001, Section X on March 29, 2005 and For the Love of Art and the Making on April 21, 2006 under German label, Massacre Records.
In 2012, Finn Zierler re-surfaced with a new outfit, named Zierler Projects, later shorted to Zierler. The line-up was announced to include former Beyond Twilight vocalist Kelly Sundown Carpenter (Firewind, Darkology, Outworld), guitarist Per Nilsson (Scar Symmetry, Kaipa), drummer Bobby Jarzombek (Fates Warning, Halford, Spastic Ink), and bassist/vocalist Truls Haugen (Circus Maximus, Insense). Although initially anticipated as a 2013 release, the band's debut album ESC did not surface until the fall of 2015.
- Finn Zierler − keyboards (1999–present)
- Anders Ericson Kragh − lead guitar (1999–present)
- Jacob Hansen − rhythm guitar (2005–present)
- Anders Devillian Lindgren − bass (1999–present)
- Tomas Fredén − drums, percussion (1999–present)
- Jørn Lande − lead vocals (2001)
- Kelly Sundown Carpenter − lead vocals (2004–2005)
- Björn Jansson − lead vocals (2006)
Demos and EPs
- Lurking Fantasia (1999, demo)
- The Edge (1992, demo)
- Sail Away (1994, single)
- Eye for an Eye (1994, studio album)
- The Edge (1999, studio album)