From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bezawada is the older name for Vijayawada city in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Bezawada, an Indian surname, can also refer to:
- Bezawada Bapa Naidou, the first Mayor of Yanam
- Bezawada Gopala Reddy, an Indian politician and Chief Minister of Andhra State
- Bezawada Ramachandra Reddy, an Indian politician and one of the founders of the Swatantra Party
- Bezwada Wilson (born 1966) is an Indianactivist and one of the founders and National Convenor of the Safai Karmachari Andolan (SKA), an Indian human rights organization that has been campaigning for the eradication of manual scavenging, the construction, operation and employment of manual scavengers has been illegal in India since 1993.On 27 July 2016, he was honoured with the Ramon Magsaysay Award.
- Other uses￼
- Bejawada (film), 2011 Telugu film directed by Vivek Krishna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bezawada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.