Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bezel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bezel may refer to:
- Bezel (jewelry), the rim which encompasses and fastens a jewel, watch crystal, lens or other object
- The sloping facets of the crown of a cut gem such as in diamond cutting
- A space or frame around a display device, such as on a television or mobile device
- The removable plastic faceplate or front panel of a slot, such as CD or DVD player
- Jay Bezel (born 1983), American rapper
- The metal (often chromium plated) surrounding the car headlights of pre 1970s cars
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bezel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.