Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bezel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bezel may refer to:
- Bezel (jewelry), the rim which encompasses and fastens a jewel, watch crystal, lens or other object
- The sloping facets of the crown of a cut gem after gem cutting
- Screen bezel, a space or frame around a display device, such as on a television or mobile device
- The removable plastic faceplate or front panel of a slot, such as CD drive or DVD player
- Jay Bezel (born 1983), American rapper
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bezel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.