Bukovje (until 1953)
|• Total||1.12 km2 (0.43 sq mi)|
|Elevation||413.6 m (1,357.0 ft)|
Bezenškovo Bukovje (pronounced [ˈbeːzənʃkɔʋɔ buˈkoːu̯jɛ]) is a settlement in the Municipality of Vojnik in eastern Slovenia. It lies in the hills east of Frankolovo off the main road from Vojnik to Slovenske Konjice. The area was traditionally part of the Styria region. It is now included with the rest of the municipality in the Savinja Statistical Region.
The name of the settlement was changed from Bukovje to Bezenškovo Bukovje in 1953.
Notable people that were born or lived in Bezenškovo Bukovje include:
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Vojnik municipal site
- Spremembe naselij 1948–95. 1996. Database. Ljubljana: Geografski inštitut ZRC SAZU, DZS.
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage reference number ešd 25129
- Bezenškovo Bukovje at Geopedia (map, aerial photography)
- Bezenškovo Bukovje on Google Maps (map, street view)
|This article about the Municipality of Vojnik in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|