The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2021)
|Larry Cohen, managing partner|
|Footnotes / references|
Formerly Carillon Holdings
According to the company's federal trademark registration, it is a think-tank, covering:
- Scientific and technological services.
- Industrial analysis and research.
- Design and development of computer hardware and software to combat poverty.
The company has been described[by whom?] as a cross between a think tank, incubator and venture capital firm. bgC3 is managed by Larry Cohen, a former Microsoft executive, who serves as its managing partner.
- "Bill Gates' mysterious new company". Bink.nu. Archived from the original on 2011-05-12. Retrieved 2011-05-11.
- Marshall Kirpatric (October 22, 2008). "Bill Gates Has Started a New Company, bgC3". The New York Times.
- Mary Jo Foley (October 22, 2008). "Bill Gates founds a new tech company". Blogs.zdnet.com. Archived from the original on February 11, 2009. Retrieved 2011-05-11.
- "bgC3 oder Bill Gates und sein rätselhaftes neues Unternehmen" (in German). 2008-10-23. Retrieved 2012-08-26.