This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Look up bhabhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bhabhi or Bhabi (Hindi: भाभी, bhābhī, Bengali: ভাবী, bhābī) means "elder brother’s wife", also used by Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi men to address wives of friends, colleagues and even wives of strangers when an unknown couple of similar age presents themselves.
- Bhabhi (1957 film), a 1957 Hindi film directed by R Krishnan Raju and S Panju and starring Balraj Sahni, Pandari Bai, and Nanda.
- Bhabhi (1991 film), a 1991 Hindi film directed by Kishore Vyas and starring Govinda, Bhanupriya and Juhi Chawla.
- Bhabhi (TV series), a Hindi TV series aired on Star Plus.
- Savita Bhabhi, a highly controversial, pornographic online cartoon strip series about a “bored Indian housewife”.
- Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!, a Hindi-language sitcom TV serial currently airing on &TV.
- "Get Meaning of भाभी in English". Hinkhoj.com. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
|This vocabulary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|