Bhagavad Gita (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bhagavad Gita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bhagavad Gita may refer to:
- Bhagavad Gita (Sargeant), Winthrop Sargeant's translation, first published in 1979
- Bhagavad-Gītā as It Is, a translation and commentary of the Bhagavad Gita by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Bhagavad Gita (film), a 1993 film directed by G. V. Iyer
- Bhagavad Gita trial in Russia
- Influence of Bhagavad Gita
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi On The Bhagavad-Gita: a new translation and commentary with Sanskrit text
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhagavad Gita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.