Bhagyalakshmi at Thiruvananthapuram in 2019
|Born||1 November 1962|
|Occupation||Dubbing artist, television host|
|Spouse(s)||K. Ramesh Kumar (1985–2011)|
Bhagyalakshmi (born 1 November 1962) is an Indian dubbing artist, actress and an activist. She works primarily in Malayalam Film Industry. She has dubbed for more than 2000 films in Malayalam cinema. She mostly dubbed for actress Shobana., ,  Bhagyalakshmi published her autobiography titled as Swarabhedangal, which received the Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award for Biography and Autobiography.
Bhagyalakshmi started dubbing in 1972 at the age of 10 for child characters. Her first noted movie was Aparadhi in 1977 and became popular by the film Kolilakam (dubbed for Sumalatha). She has also acted in around 20 Malayalam movies with Manassu (1973) her debut movie (child artist). She has the record of winning Kerala State Film Award the maximum number of times after dubbing artist Sreeja Ravi
Bhagyalakshmi was born on 1 November 1962 to Kumaran Nair, who hails from Powaat Tharavadu in Calicut and Bhargavi Amma from Kurupath Tharavad in Shoranur. She has an elder sister Indira Nair and a brother Unni Nair, whose whereabouts are unknown. She started her career as a dubbing artist at the age of 10. She completed her pre-university course while working in the cinema industry. She lost both her parents at a young age. She was married to K. Ramesh Kumar on 27 October 1985. The couple have two sons Nithin, an engineering graduate working in Bangalore, and Sachin, pursuing final year degree course in Chennai. The couple got separated in 2011 and was officially divorced in September 2014.
Bhagyalakshmi published her autobiography named as Swarabhedangal. and selected in Nielsen Data. This is the first time a Malayalam book is selected for this endowment. A master in dubbing, the author has proved that she can also pen a book in a very descriptive manner. In her book she explains, a fearless person by nature, her book too carries the same fearlessness. When she mentions the perverts of artists she has faced in Malayalam film fraternity, she even does not forget the kindness of some artists of this glittering world. A book about her fortunate dubbing career but unfortunate marriage life, her childhood orphanage life and love failure after 40.
- National film awards
- 2017 – Best Non feature film on Science :
- 1991: Best Dubbing Artist: Ulladakkam, Ente Sooryaputhrikku
- 1995: Best Dubbing Artist: Ormayundayirikkanam, Kusruthikattu
- 2002: Best Dubbing Artist: Yathrakarude Sradhakku
- Kerala State Television Awards
2015: Best Anchor: Selfi (talk show)
- Kerala Film Critic Award
2002: Best Dubbing Artist: Yathrakarude Sradhakku
- Asianet Television Awards
2012: Best Dubbing Artist: Kumkumapoovu
- Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award
2013: Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award for Biography and Autobiography: Swarabhedangal
- Bhagyalakshmi (2012), Swarabhedhangal (in Malayalam), Kottayam, Kerala: DC Books, ISBN 9788126439348
As dubbing artist
As an actress
- Manassu (1973)
- Madalasa (1978)
- Surya Daham (1978)
- Dheera (1982)
- Celluloid (2013)
- Njan Samvidhanam Cheyyum (2015)
- Pava (2016)
- Oru Muthassi Gadha (2016)
- Premanjali (2018)
- Adithya Varma (2019)
- Aniyan Kunjinum Thannalayathu (2019)
- Madhuram Jeevitham
As a television presenter
Television shows as judge
- Tharolsavam 1, 2 (Kairali TV)
- Bhagyalakshmi 2012, p. 1
- Bhagyalakshmi 2012, p. 49
- "ഭാഗ്യലക്ഷ്മി വിവാഹമോചിതയായി"[permanent dead link]. Mathrubhumi. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- Mahadevan, G. (20 August 2007) "A CD full of morals". The Hindu. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Resul Pookutty makes his onscreen debut". The New Indian Express. 15 April 2011. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- Karnaver, Aswathy. (1 December 2012) News New Indian Express 1 December 2012. The New Indian Express. Retrieved on 5 January 2014.
- "2013–ലെ കേരള സാഹിത്യ അക്കാദമി അവാര്ഡുകള് പ്രഖ്യാപിച്ചു" (PDF). Kerala Sahitya Akademi. December 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 June 2018. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "Magical sounds of film industry: Bhagyalekshmi & Krishnachandran". mathrubhuminews.in. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 March 2014. Retrieved 21 March 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- [permanent dead link]. mangalam.com (10 June 2013). Retrieved on 5 January 2014.
- ഭാഗ്യതാരകം Archived 7 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine. mangalam.com (29 January 2013). Retrieved on 5 January 2014.
- "Mangalam-Varika-10-Jun-2013". mangalamvarika.com. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- ആ മനുഷ്യന് എന്തിനായിരുന്നു എന്നെ പ്രണയിച്ചിരുന്നത്?. mangalam.com (16 June 2013). Retrieved on 5 January 2014.
- ഉള്ളില് തീക്കനല് സ്വരങ്ങള് – articles, infocus_interview – Mathrubhumi Eves Archived 10 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Mathrubhumi.com. Retrieved on 5 January 2014.
- അതിജീവനത്തിന്റെ ശബ്ദവീചികള് – articles, infocus_interview – Mathrubhumi Eves Archived 5 September 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Mathrubhumi.com. Retrieved on 5 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bhagyalakshmi.|