|Chief Minister||Ashok Gehlot|
Bhamashah Yojana (भामाशाह योजना) is a scheme introduced by the Government of Rajasthan to transfer financial and non-financial benefits of governmental schemes directly to women recipients in a transparent way. The scheme was inaugurated by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on 15 August 2014.
- Dhar, Aarti (15 August 2014). "Vasundhara to re-launch scheme to empower women". The Hindu (August 15, 2014). The Hindu. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- Deshmane, Akshay (14 August 2014). "Vasundhara Raje to announce Bhamashah Yojana during Independence Day address". The Economic Times (14 August 2014). ET Bureau. ET Bureau. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "Bhamashah Yojna will be announced on Independence Day". Rajasthan Patrika Private Limited (15 August 2014). patrika.com. Rajasthan Patrika. 15 August 2014. Archived from the original on 2 January 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- Abbas, Zaheer (16 August 2014). "CM Launches Bhamashah Yojna". UdaipurTimes. Udaipur, Rajasthan. http://udaipurtimes.com/. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "Bhamashah Yojana (भामाशाह योजना) | Rajasthan Government Scheme". Get news on PM's schemes, central and state government schemes, central ministries and government departments. 8 October 2018. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- "[Online Checking] भामाशाह कार्ड Kaise Dekhe". Pradhan Mantri Agreement. 27 October 2018. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- Official website
- Planning Department, Government of Rajasthan
- Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Rajasthan
- UIDAI - Official Website
- Bhamashah project at Udaipur, Rajasthan by Mewar Education
|This article related to Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|